Suitable for anyone with back pain or discomfort
as well as movement teachers.
The shoulders ‘float’ on the ribcage. Any restriction in the shoulders can cause a restriction in thoracic spinal movement (upper and mid back). Equally, restriction in the shoulders could be coming from a restriction in the spine.
This workshop is designed to address both the shoulders and back, and get you moving freely again!
This workshop is for you if:
- You have tight, elevated, or painful shoulders
- Lifting your arms above your head causes you discomfort or pain
- You have restricted movement in your shoulders
- You are prone to injury in your shoulders
You will learn:
- Simple and effective techniques to release your shoulders in your own time
- Move your shoulders more freely and with reduced pain
- Learn how to strengthen shoulders and neck through movement to avoid repeat injuries and stiffness
Please contact Charlette directly HERE for bookings
£30 per person